for victimized women transitioning
from rough times to love times
for victimized women transitioning from rough times to love times
September 4, 2022 – January 4, 2023
Winner Will Be Announced February 14, 2023
What is Your Story?
For many women, abuse and domestic violence is an ever present reality. 1 in 4 women in a relationship experience abuse at the hands of their intimate partner.
We would like to highlight survivor stories and give one lucky woman her dream wedding in The Bahamas.
Tell us how you went from rough times to love times…
Application Will Be Live on September 4, 2022
Please Note: At the time of submitting your application, you will need to upload a 60-Second (1 Minute) video sharing your story of your journey from rough times to love times, it should have a balance of the rough and the good.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per couple/e-mail address. No mechanical reproductions allowed.
- Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsors servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible.
- The required documents for marriage application and affidavit for couples who have never married before would be the sole responsibility of the winning couple to provide. The Bahamas Bridal Association will, however, provide assistance with the processing of same. This must be processed locally.
- In the event that either party have been divorced or widowed, a notarized copy of the Absolute Decree or Death Certificate must be provided along with copy of a valid passport.
- ALL contest winners should ensure that they are in possession of valid travel documents to claim prize or their winnings will be forfeited.
- The winner must be prepared to use their prize wedding package by August 7, 2023.
- Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions for prizes except authorized/approved by Dream North Foundation and BBA, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value.
- Acceptance of any portion of the prize constitutes consent by the winner to the use of their name, likeness, winning entry and/or photograph for editorial, Global advertising and Global promotional purposes without further compensation (except where prohibited).
- Potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Permission/copyright Release and winner and travel companion a Liability/Publicity release, which must be returned within 14 days of notification or an alternate winner may be chosen.
- This event is subject to include up to 30 additional guests associated through our partners, sponsors and press in acknowledgement of Domestic Violence Awareness Initiatives.
- Dream North Foundation is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this contest, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion based upon such error as its sole discretion
- Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entrants agree Dream North Foundation, BBA, their directors, officers, employees and sponsors shall have no liability with regard to the conduct of the contest and/or the awarding of or use of the prize and hereby waive any and all claims against sponsors arising there from.